Flipstar Game Studio is looking for a talented Game Producer to help us build an exciting innovative game for mobile.
> What we offer
* Competitive pay
* Full remote team – work from anywhere
* Set your own hours – no core hours
* Develop on a first of its kind product
* Work with an international team
* Work with project leads to define and delineate project requirements and milestones.
* Manage and organize tasks tracking tools such as Jira, YouTrack or Asana.
* Manage deadlines, resources, scope and timeframe of your project
* Coordinate with external service providers
* Anticipate and address potential problems like resource blockers, quality concerns, and scope changes. Communicate effectively to ensure these problems are resolved quickly
* Facilitate communication and planning across project teams and sub-teams
* Manage the prioritization of tasks, bugs, design iteration, and user/tester feedback
* Build and maintain project backlogs, roadmaps, schedules, and documentation
* Ensure features and content follow established documentation and development workflows
* Strong understanding of agile project management and project management software
* Excellent people skills
* You have solid understanding of game development and technologies, with experience in all phases of development
* Logical thinking and organizational skills
* Driven, passionate, self-starting, creative problem solver
* Fluent English written and verbal communication skills
> Bonus Points
* Passion for RPG and Narrative Games
* Experience with Analytics data
* Experience with Mobile F2P development and/or Live-Ops development is a plus
* You have shipped multiple titles, ideally across multiple platforms
* Knowledge of Marketing, PR, competitor products and sales trends within the industry
* Product Design experience
> How to apply?
Send us an email with your CV, portfolio or anything you want to share at [email protected]